About our Grant Program
Grants will be allocated on a quarterly basis based on annual fundraising activities. The Board of Directors will determine how many and the amounts of each grant at the beginning of each term.
Grants for Private Families
Grants are designed to provide access to individuals and families in Brevard County, Florida affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Grants will be allocated on a quarterly basis and they will be based on annual fundraising activities. The Board of Directors will determine the amounts of each grant at the beginning of each term. Requests for multi-year grants will be denied. Applicant will need to apply each year for assistance. Grant approval may be expedited for applicants that are in immediate personal danger or harm, as we will try to provide immediate support based upon the need and the funds available within our grant program.
Quarter Application Period Notified By
1st Quarter January 1st through 31st March 15, 20xx
2nd Quarter April 1st through 30th June 15, 20xx
3rd Quarter July 1st through 31st September 15, 20xx
4th Quarter October 1st through 31st December 15, 20xx
Once determined how much we can award each quarter, the board will review the following items when considering approval of a grant request.
- Completion of grant application – Applicant can fill our application at www.Springforwardforautism.com or request an application to be emailed to them for print. The application must be completed in its entirety to be reviewed.
- Amount of grant request – Grants will be awarded between $100 and $2,000 per family, unless an exception is approved by the BOD
- Household Income – Applicants with household incomes below $50,000 will be reviewed first; however all requests will be considered. (Applicant must provide verification of income)
- Type of treatment requested – Awarded grants are to be used to fund effective treatments, assessments, special needs education, sensory equipment and other therapies that are beneficial to an autistic child’s progress. (Treatment must be supported by evidence of efficacy.)
- Other financial assistance received – Applicant must provide a list of any additional approved grants received or any other financial assistance provided.