Why Support Our Mission?
- MONIES RAISED STAYS HERE IN BREVARD TO HELP FAMILIES IN OUR COMMUNITY!
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION IS COMPLETELY VOLUNTEER BASED
- DEDICATED TO COORDINATING EFFORTS WITH OTHER NONPROFITS IN BREVARD
Lifetime costs of someone living with autism starts at $2.4 million.
The yearly cost to the United States is an estimated $236 billion a year.
- This significant economic burden represents a variety of direct and indirect costs, from medical care to special education to lost parental productivity.
- In addition to medical costs, intensive behavioral interventions for children with ASD cost $40,000 to $60,000 per child per year.
- It costs more than $8,600 extra per year to educate a student with autism.